Service & Support Animals

Service Animals and Emotional Support Animals (ESA) are exempt from any rent, fees, deposits, dog breed restrictions, and insurance requirements.

Service Animals

To qualify your service animal for residence, please download and fill out the Hudson Homes Reasonable Accommodation Request Form to upload and attach to your application. Reach out to your Application Coordinator for more information.

Emotional Support Animals

The animal cannot create a nuisance and it must be on a leash if outside the home, but on the property area. 

To qualify your emotional support animal for residence, provide a photo of the animal along with a doctor's letter dated within the past 12 months to support the necessity of the support animal. 

Find your future home now

Find a Home